The Team at Salesia Smith-Gordon is Dedicated to Paying it Forward to Our Community
Our law firm is known for its philanthropy in support of non-profit organizations and charitable causes through volunteering and finances.
We care about our community and people, many of whom are disadvantaged due to illness, job loss, educational challenges and injuries. To learn more about our community service, check out these photo stories about our firm “family” in action:
- Giving back to our community during the holidays
- Raising awareness of HIV & AIDs
The organizations below have been our special partners in community service for the valuable information and services they make available to citizens. Please visit their websites to learn more.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- The Links, Incorporated
- Executive Women of Palm Beach County
- Sickle Cell
- Urban League
- Street Beat, Inc.
- Prime Time, Inc.
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- The Young Singers
- Habitat for Humanity
- Greater Bethel Primitive Baptist Church
- Estella’s Brilliant Bus
- Palm Beach County Commission on Ethics
- Palm Beach County Inspector General Committee
- National Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Cunningham Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Pharmacy Association
- Palm Beach County Pharmacy Association