After practicing law for more than 20 years, I have been successful in handling claims for people who have been significantly injured or family members of the deceased whose death was due to the wrongdoing of someone else. I have handled personal injury cases ranging from extreme injuries of muscle, joint, spine and brain to the most catastrophic harm incurred due to the carelessness of the wrongdoer. My staff and I are fierce advocates of the rights of ordinary people facing extraordinary challenges from injuries because of the negligence of someone else.
Florida car accidents are among the most common personal injury claims. You may be able to walk away from a crash with only a bump on the head, but a devastating wreck may also cause physical, social, mental, and emotional trauma that changes your life in a matter of seconds.
Injuries to the brain, neck and spinal cord may be the most catastrophic and life-threatening.
It is part of my responsibility to help clients make sense of the physical and financial changes in their lives while handling the stresses of litigation in a fight that is simply for fair justice.
Our firm’s expertise has resulted in significant recoveries for our clients’ injures resulting from devastating injuries done to them. On behalf of clients, I have obtained million dollar-plus verdicts and negotiated settlements in injury-related cases.
Although I have no problems with going to court, I first attempt to alleviate the stress of litigation, trying to fairly resolve the case though negotiated settlement or mediation. Sometimes negotiations are not successful, and to obtain fair justice it is necessary to file the lawsuit and proceed to jury verdict. We are deeply committed to improving the lives of clients who have often been devastated by the events we are trying to vindicate.
What To Do If in a Palm Beach Auto Accident
- It’s important to call police for filing a police report and making an official record of the accident.
- Obtain information from the other driver including their name, address, insurance information, license plate number and driver’s license number.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible to increase the likelihood of the best prognosis and to document any injuries sustained in the crash.
- Take and keep pictures from the accident scene.
- Call us quickly at (561) 655-9279 for free consultation.