In Case of Emergency
- Do not mix medications in the same container, and make sure you know what each of your medicines looks like.
- Keep in a handy place the phone numbers for your local emergency medical service and poison control center (800) 222-1222 .
- If you or anyone in your household – especially a child – should ingest a potentially poisonous medication, call 911 immediately. If someone is experiencing an adverse reaction that does not appear life-threatening, call your physician, or go to the closest emergency room or urgent care center.